Unfortunately, for many individuals today, chronic pain is a way of life that must be endured and handled, no matter what circumstances are presented. Prescription (and illegal) pain medication is big business but there are alternatives available for effective natural pain management treatment in Everett.
There are many options for pain relief that have no side effects and are equally as good as or even better than drugs:
- Regenerative injection therapy encompasses several different types of “just below the skin” injections that utilize local anesthetics, vitamins and other treatments that specifically target the injured muscle or joint to promote healing and pain relief.
- Chiropractic care involves manual manipulation of aching and sore areas of the body, carried out by professionals in the field.
- Acupuncture, an ancient Asian practice, targets unique points on the body that restore the body’s system balance.
- Craniosacral therapy regulates the flow of cerebrospinal fluid with therapeutic manipulation of the cranial joints.
- Muscle energy techniques are also manual manipulations of the body.
- An anti-inflammatory diet eliminates problem foods and contains beneficial vitamins and nutrients necessary to encourage well-being.
- Expert massage pinpoints body areas that are tender and uncomfortable.
- Yoga and/or meditation can relieve the stress that accompanies being in constant pain.
- Moderate exercise and stretches can help to alleviate pain.
To learn more about how to naturally achieve relief from your constant pain, contact the professionals at McQuinn Naturopathic at (425)905-2487 to discuss your options for pain management treatment in Everett. Let us help you live a pain-free life.