Naturopathy or naturopathic in Snohomish is one of several forms of alternative medicines that can be used alone or in conjunction with traditional treatments to heal the body of illness or injury. Naturopathy focuses on prevention of disease and the promotion of self-healing. The practice is hundreds of years old and may include the use of botanicals, hydrotherapy, acupuncture, clinical nutrition and physical manipulation.
Identification of the cause of a disease is the first step in effective treatment. Then research is gathered from conventional medical sources, clinical nutritional therapies, phytotherapy, homeopathy, spirituality, naturopathic medicine and other sources to determine the best solution for each individual situation.
There are six principles that each naturopathic professional must follow to be true to the field:
- Do no harm to the patient being treated.
- Encourage and foster natural healing whenever possible.
- Learn the cause of the problem and treat it, not just addressing the symptoms.
- Treat the whole person and focus on each area individually.
- The doctor is also a teacher and helps the patient take control of his health in a non-threatening way.
- Prevention of injury and disease is always preferable and the best “cure.”
A naturopathic physician receives specialized instruction and training for this alternative healing treatment methodology. Naturopathy has long been recognized as an excellent option for successful health resolutions.
Schedule your personal and confidential consultation today with McQuinn Naturopathic by calling (425)905-2487. We are ready and able to identify the cause of your illness and offer professional treatment with naturopathic in Snohomish.