There are many reasons to consider nutritional & lifestyle consultation in Everett. While everyone can benefit from a healthy diet, guidance from medical professionals can help you make wiser eating choices and provide motivation to make dietary changes. This may be an option if you:
- Need to lose or gain weight for overall better health.
- Plan to become pregnant, are already pregnant or are presently nursing your baby.
- Want to eat better and smarter and have increased energy.
- Have a medical issue that necessitates a restricted diet like heart issues, high blood pressure or diabetes.
- Will have or have already had weight loss surgery.
- Desire higher endurance in varying sports activities.
During an initial consultation with a nutritional coach, you can expect to answer questions about your current well-being and dietary habits, health problems and any medications you take, genetic predispositions and goals that you hope to accomplish with the program. Based upon this information, your lifestyle counselor will assist you in creating a customized meal plan, an exercise regimen and outline the best ways to accomplish your objectives. Repeat sessions will focus on challenges that you face and how to overcome them and additional ways to reach your goal. These may include meditation and relaxation techniques and stress-relieving activities.
For more information on customizing a healthy eating program, call McQuinn Naturopathic at (425)905-2487. We will be happy to meet with you for a private nutritional & lifestyle consultation in Everett. Your visits may be covered by insurance, so what are you waiting for?