It may be surprising to note that an alarming number of individuals today suffer from some sort of stomach complaint. From frequent heartburn, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), ulcers, colitis, diverticulitis, constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloating and gluten sensitivity are commonplace in society. Many doctors recommend either over-the-counter or prescription medication to relieve unpleasant and uncomfortable symptoms. However, these often have other side effects that may be just as miserable as your stomach problem. In fact, stomach acid reducers often decrease the effectiveness of proper digestion and lead to more gas and constipation. For long-term relief with no side effects, you need naturopathic digestive issue treatment in Lake Stevens.
Naturopathic medicine is a holistic science that treats the entire person and every aspect of his life to affect resolution. The source of the issue is addressed for complete relief in the immune, nervous, hormone and digestive system. This is accomplished via a variety of methods, according to individual need. Treatment options may include dietary changes, identifying possible food allergies and/or sensitivities, homeopathic remedies, probiotics, vitamin and nutrient supplementation and immune support.
These all-encompassing treatments effectively eliminate inflammation within the digestive system and correspondingly alleviate symptoms like gas and bloating in a pain-free and simple way that are not only inexpensive but life-changing.
Contact Dr. McQuinn and the knowledgeable staff at McQuinn Naturopathic at (425)905-2487 to discuss your unique situation and schedule an appointment for a personal analysis. Allow us to assist you in regaining control of your health with naturopathic digestive issue treatment in Lake Stevens.
Unfortunately, for many individuals today, chronic pain is a way of life that must be endured and handled, no matter what circumstances are presented. Prescription (and illegal) pain medication is big business but there are alternatives available for effective natural pain management treatment in Everett.
There are many options for pain relief that have no side effects and are equally as good as or even better than drugs:
- Regenerative injection therapy encompasses several different types of “just below the skin” injections that utilize local anesthetics, vitamins and other treatments that specifically target the injured muscle or joint to promote healing and pain relief.
- Chiropractic care involves manual manipulation of aching and sore areas of the body, carried out by professionals in the field.
- Acupuncture, an ancient Asian practice, targets unique points on the body that restore the body’s system balance.
- Craniosacral therapy regulates the flow of cerebrospinal fluid with therapeutic manipulation of the cranial joints.
- Muscle energy techniques are also manual manipulations of the body.
- An anti-inflammatory diet eliminates problem foods and contains beneficial vitamins and nutrients necessary to encourage well-being.
- Expert massage pinpoints body areas that are tender and uncomfortable.
- Yoga and/or meditation can relieve the stress that accompanies being in constant pain.
- Moderate exercise and stretches can help to alleviate pain.
To learn more about how to naturally achieve relief from your constant pain, contact the professionals at McQuinn Naturopathic at (425)905-2487 to discuss your options for pain management treatment in Everett. Let us help you live a pain-free life.
Low testosterone or low T in both men and women has received a great deal of press recently. This condition can lead to significant health issues if left undiagnosed and unresolved and may include diabetes, erectile dysfunction, accelerated aging and heart disease. Fortunately, there is an effective low testosterone treatment in Arlington that can remedy this unwelcome situation in a natural and chemical-free way.
How do you know that you may be experiencing the symptoms of low T? The following are indicative of possible low testosterone levels:
- Sleep problems
- Having little energy for everyday tasks
- Weight gain that is otherwise unexplainable
- Significant mid-afternoon energy decline
- Lack of interest in sex and sexual performance issues
- Irritability, moodiness
- Lack of ambition and drive
- Less strength for even the most basic activities
- Muscle loss
The only certain way to determine if you are suffering from low testosterone is a simple blood test. Natural treatments, depending on your specific T level, may encompass specific vitamin and mineral supplementation, methodologies to reduce stress such as exercise and/or meditation and a carefully planned, well-balanced and nutritious diet.
To successfully treat your low T, consult a medical professional with extensive experience in the field. Dr. McQuinn and her knowledgeable staff are ready to assist you in regaining an enjoyable and fulfilling life with naturopathic low testosterone treatment in Arlington that is both affordable and timely. Call McQuinn Naturopathic today at (425)905-2487 to learn more about naturopathic solutions to your low testosterone situation and to schedule your first appointment for treatment.