Fatigue in Monroe is not simply being tired but is often a symptom of an underlying medical issue that should be addressed by a medical professional. Solving the problem may take a little time but the results can be life-changing and enervating.
Here are a few common causes for fatigue that bear consideration. This is only a partial list of possibilities :
- Not enough sleep. Most people require from 7-8 hours per night and few individuals actually accomplish this goal.
- Sleep apnea. This disorder causes the sleeper to stop breathing numerous times throughout the night and severely disrupts sleep patterns. Snoring and snorting generally accompany this condition.
- Eating habits. An unhealthy diet or not enough food is a common culprit.
- Iron deficient anemia. Lack of iron in red blood cells decreases oxygen levels.
- Depression. This is usually more serious than just feeling sad. Intervention is necessary.
- Hypothyroidism or an underactive thyroid gland. This metabolism-regulating gland affects energy levels.
- Excess caffeine consumption. While it may seem that caffeine gives you energy, too much has the opposite effect in most people.
- UTI or urinary tract infection. You may not even be aware that you have one.
- Diabetes. Both high and low blood sugar cause loss of energy.
- Dehydration. Not drinking enough water and other replenishing liquids often leads to fatigue.
For treatment of fatigue in Monroe
the natural way, call McQuinn Naturopathic at (425)905-2487 to make an appointment. Our solutions typically involve change of diet, vitamin and mineral supplements and lifestyle adjustments that are simple to follow and have excellent results.
The differences between a conventional doctor and one who is knowledgeable in naturopathic medicine in Marysville are simple. Usually, a traditional physician focuses more on the symptoms of a medical condition, while a naturopathic doctor treats the source of the problem first. While a medical doctor makes liberal use of medications and surgical techniques, a naturopath takes advantage of treatments that emphasize vitamins, minerals, diet, meditation and other natural remedies.
A naturopathic doctor utilizes 6 important tenets in his or her practice to successfully treat many health issues:
- Do no harm by first emphasizing treatments that do not result in unwanted side effects.
- Recognize the internal power of the body to heal and repair itself with appropriate resources.
- Rather than focusing solely on symptoms of a problem, the source of the issue is addressed first.
- Each person is treated individually according to his specific needs. Focusing on a comprehensive program of healing yields excellent results.
- Patients are educated on their overall health and how to achieve the best solutions and are an integral part of the treatment program.
- Reduce the likelihood of future health problems by optimizing a healthy lifestyle.
A number of people see a naturopathic doctor as their primary care physician. Others have exhausted all traditional forms of treatment for their medical issues or have received substandard care from a medical practitioner.
Locating a reputable naturopathic physician within your metro area is as easy as an internet search. Ensure that the one you choose is a graduate of a program within the Association of Accredited Naturopathic Colleges.
Schedule your appointment at McQuinn Naturopathic for reassuring and effective naturopathic medicine in Marysville by calling (425)905-2487.
IV therapy in Everett or intravenous therapy is highly effective for many medical issues. Since vitamins, nutrients or other substances are directly passed into the bloodstream, effects are realized much more quickly than through other methods. While many individuals are somewhat fearful of needles, know that this treatment is well-tolerated and safer for users than other forms of treatment and has few to no side effects.
Consider utilizing IV therapy for these conditions:
- Acute viral illnesses
- Muscle spasms
- Upper respiratory infections
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Parkinson’s disease
- Allergic rhinitis
- Chronic sinusitis
- Acute injury or muscle strain
- Depression and anxiety
- Elevated cholesterol levels
- High blood pressure
- Digestive problems such as IBS and Crohn’s disease
- PMS or menopause
- Vision problems
Depending upon the results of your medical evaluation, an IV protocol will be developed specifically tailored to your specific needs. Combinations of high-dose vitamins, minerals and antioxidants achieve excellent results for relief of unpleasant and undesirable symptoms of disease without worrying about potential addiction to prescription medication and the accompanying side effects that are almost as bad or sometimes worse than the medical problem itself.
Speak with a qualified member of the medical staff at McQuinn Naturopathic by calling (425)905-2487 about IV therapy in Everett for your health issues and schedule your appointment for a consultation. We would be happy to give you a tour of our facility, discuss your medical concerns and outline a course of treatment designed just for you.