While it is not unusual to have occasional bouts of tiredness, fatigue is another matter. Chronic fatigue causes many Americans to struggle to even do the most basic daily activities; much less go to work every day. If you are looking to resolve this issue, consider the benefits of natural and naturopathic treatment for fatigue in Everett rather than turning to medications with unhealthy side effects.
A naturopathic physician is prepared to help you find the cause of your fatigue and address your symptoms in a natural way. They can offer a variety of options that may be beneficial to you. These might include:
1. Supplementation with Vitamin B12 and B complex vitamins. This vital vitamin metabolizes energy in the body, so it is critical for you to have enough to utilize. Your doctor can help you determine if you are deficient in the B vitamins.
2. Bee pollen. One of nature’s most perfect foods, bee pollen contains proteins, vitamins, minerals and enzymes that aid the body in alleviating both intellectual and physical tiredness symptoms. You may also benefit from royal jelly and propolis.
3. Trace minerals. Many individuals with chronic fatigue are deficient in minerals like chromium, zinc, iron, and magnesium.
4. Maca. This superfood found in abundance in South America balances numerous body systems. It contains trace minerals, B complex vitamins and other unique ingredients that stimulate the hypothalamus and pituitary glands that are the basis for the adequate function of the thyroid and adrenal glands.
5. Liposomal vitamin C. Common forms of vitamin C like ascorbic acid is only absorbed by the body in trace amounts. Liposomal vitamin C boosts energy by capturing it in the lipid layers of the body and putting it right in the bloodstream.
For more information about combating fatigue in Everett, contact McQuinn Naturopathic at (425) 905-2487.
Acupuncture in Marysville is an excellent option for remedying the side effects and symptoms of cancer treatment. It can be used alone or in conjunction with more traditional Western medical resolutions to deal with nausea and vomiting. What is acupuncture? This centuries-old East Asian practice involves the insertion and removal of tiny needles into certain critical points of the body to restore balance.
Studies show that acupuncture stimulates the nerves to release endorphins (natural pain relievers) within the body. Serotonin is also released, which also can relieve pain and reduce cancer symptoms.
Cancer patients often utilize acupuncture to alleviate sickness from cancer drugs or chemotherapy. It is available in many hospitals, clinics, and hospice facilities. Your physician may recommend acupuncture for:
- Chemotherapy-related sickness
- Fatigue and weakness
- Dry mouth
- Hot flashes due to cancer treatment
- Reducing stress and anxiety
- Changes in mood or depression
Treatment typically involves only a few needles at first. This can be adjusted for future therapy depending on how you respond to the procedure. The needles do not cause pain but only a tingling sensation. They remain in place from 10-30 minutes.
It is essential to discuss acupuncture with your doctor before seeking treatment on your own. You do not want to create any unnecessary complications for effective action on your cancer. Although most patients handle acupuncture very well, a few experience minor side effects that include slight bleeding, bruising, dizziness or fainting.
Contact the professionals at McQuinn Naturopathic at (425) 905-2487 with questions or concerns about acupuncture in Marysville to deal with unpleasant side effects from cancer treatment. We would be happy to schedule a consultation to discuss this alternative treatment option with you.
Although some people may not realize it, proper nutrition is the key to a healthy mind, body, and spirit. The prevalence of nutritional additives for better flavor or color can be damaging to everyone, but particularly young bodies that rely on nutrients to grow. If you are concerned about how your child responds to eating certain foods, or they are experiencing inappropriate weight gain or loss, despite eating regular meals, it may be time to consider holistic pediatric nutrition counseling in Arlington to get back on track. McQuinn Naturopathic offers guidance for:
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Exercise and fitness
- Pediatric weight issues
- Cooking healthy for the whole family
- Stress management and resiliency
- Unique dietary concerns
- Relating diet to behavioral problems and how to resolve these issues
- Dietary restrictions for GERD, gluten or other food intolerance, food allergies, hypertension, diabetes and feeding challenges for infants and children
Nutritional matters can be the cause of your child’s (or the rest of the family’s) continually running nose, recurrent colds or other infections, as well as upset stomachs and other bowel problems.
We will evaluate your child’s current diet and run some diagnostic tests to narrow the cause of health problems and offer whole food solutions, along with vitamin and mineral supplementation to increase immunity without harmful additives and complicated-sounding ingredients.
If you are concerned about your child’s health and well-being and want real-life solutions that are both affordable and reasonable, contact the team at McQuinn Naturopathic at (425) 905-2487 for an appointment. Our staff has the necessary expertise and experience to tackle all your child’s health issues, including resolving them with pediatric nutrition counseling in Arlington and throughout surrounding communities. Reach out to us today for some answers.