Have you been considering your options for acupuncture in Arlington? McQuinn Naturopathic is ready to offer you this specialty practice in a convenient location. Acupuncture is a centuries-old traditional Chinese medical practice that is designed to balance various forces in the body that can contribute to pain or illness in different systems in your body, including the immune system, nervous system, cardiovascular and digestive systems.
This treatment is highly effective and safe for a variety of medical conditions and features no side effects. As a result, insurance companies now cover acupuncture quite often because of its benefits for pain relief and many other symptoms.
Acupuncture can benefit a plethora of conditions, including:
- insomnia and other Sleep disorders
- chronic back and neck pain, various types of pain
- depression and anxiety
- migraines and headaches
While most people think of the insertion of little needles into precise points in the body for relaxation and relief, acupuncture can be accomplished with a variety of techniques, including cupping, herbal medicines, heat therapy, topical ointments, and massage. Before you go in for an acupuncture treatment, a trained specialist can take your health history into account and do a physical exam to advise you on naturopathic treatment courses.
Treatment involves little to no discomfort, and patients often find it very useful and relaxing. Because acupuncture usually consists of a variety of treatment modalities, it can easily be tailored to fit your situation.
When you’re ready for pain relief from acupuncture in Arlington, McQuinn Naturopathic is prepared to lend you a hand with affordable and effective natural treatments for your conditions. For more information on the services that we can offer you, or to schedule an appointment with our team, give us a call today at (425) 905-2487.
Have you been researching your options for natural and effective pain management treatment in Arlington? The team at McQuinn Naturopathic is here to help you heal. Whether you have suffered an injury or deal with a condition that involves chronic pain, we offer a variety of methods to help you get back to living life without relying on harmful medications.
Whether you have suffered an injury or have chronic conditions such as arthritis, fibromyalgia, or back pain, we have a variety of natural methods to manage your pain and improve your quality of life, including:
- Massage therapy, which is targeted at relieving back and neck pain, post-surgical pains, fibromyalgia and arthritis pain, and tension headaches. This type of therapy is meant to boost your endorphin and serotonin levels, your body’s natural mechanisms for relieving pain.
- Meditation and breathing-focused exercise can help you get in tune with your body to relax and relieve pain and tension from a variety of chronic conditions.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy methods that are designed to relieve your stress and help you work through and deal with pain.
- Qigong and tai chi exercises offer a low-impact method that is excellent for managing arthritis, back pain, and fibromyalgia.
- Yoga is a highly effective low-impact activity to aid in pain relief for a variety of conditions and promotes relaxation while improving your range of motion, even with chronic conditions that can hinder movement. This type of movement is especially useful for arthritis, back pain, and migraines.
- Herbal remedies that can aid in controlling painful inflammation. It has been shown that with guidance from a professional, vitamin, and herb treatments can be as effective as pain medication in treating symptoms.
- Acupuncture treatments for migraines and tension headaches, as well as fibromyalgia, arthritis, sciatica, and back pain.
For more information on pain management treatment in Arlington for your injury, arthritis, fibromyalgia, or other conditions that require pain management, McQuinn Naturopathic is just a phone call away from providing you with relief. Call our team today at (425) 905-2487.
Are you or a loved one who has Alzheimer’s looking for safe and natural memory and cognition treatment in Everett? McQuinn Naturopathic strives to bring you holistic and reliable methods to heal your body through nutrition, diet, and a healthy lifestyle, and we know that the first step to improving the body and mind is through ensuring that you are getting adequate nutrition.
For the body to repair itself, we need to ensure that it gets comprehensive nutrition at all times. We know it can difficult to meet nutritional goals in today’s world, where it seems like nutritional goals are harder to reach than ever, but we are here to help you stay on track with a variety of naturopathic approaches to health, including vitamin injections.
Nutrient injections strive to bring you effective results without harmful chemicals by giving your body what it needs fast. Nutrition is vital to success, so we want to help you stay on track to manage and mitigate symptoms. Memory and cognition are most improved by regular intake of vitamin B12. Even mild or moderate deficiencies of this nutrient can mimic signs of Alzheimer’s, and this deficiency has also been linked to the disease as well as other cognitive issues. Vitamin B12 is key to slowing the progression of cognitive disorders such as Alzheimer’s.
While our injections are made to help you, it is also vital to ensure that you are getting enough B vitamins, especially B12, in your diet, with a variety of foods. Be sure to include these foods in your diet:
- Beans, peas, and legumes
- Fish, especially fatty fish like salmon or tuna.
- Leafy green vegetables, like collard greens or spinach
- Red meats and poultry
- Vitamin B-fortified foods such as healthy breakfast cereals or bread
When you want reliable, nutrition-focused memory and cognition treatment in Everett, you can get exactly that and so much more from the team at McQuinn Naturopathic. We care about keeping you healthy for the long-term, so come to us when you want natural and reliable healing methods to improve your life. For more information about our services or to schedule an appointment, stop by the office or give us a call at (425) 905-2487.
Are you looking for professional food allergy testing in Snohomish? The experts at McQuinn Naturopathic are here to provide you with in-depth care and analysis, so you can find out how to maximize your health and avoid potential allergens that may be impacting your immune system.
So, with that in mind, what is an allergy? Allergies are the result of a dysfunction of the immune system. This dysfunction means when the body encounters antigens as a result of things such as pollen, mold, or dander, instead of being able to fight off those things like it usually would, it reacts negatively because it perceives those antigens as threats. These reactions can lead to troubling symptoms that, if left unchecked, can harm your overall health.
The most common types of allergies are environmental allergies and food allergies. Symptoms of environmental allergies can include:
- Nasal polyps
- Skin rashes like hives or eczema
- Watery, itchy eyes
- Chronic sinusitis
- Conjunctivitis, also known as pink eye
- Chronic cough or bronchitis
- Frequent ear infections
- A runny or stuffed-up nose
Food allergies are, generally speaking, an adverse immune response to proteins in food. Instead of the body perceiving those proteins as harmless, the immune system overreacts, because it mistakes these natural proteins for a foreign invader of the body, and releases harmful chemicals to try to eradicate those perceived threats. Common food allergy symptoms include the following:
- Skin rash
- Itching of mouth, lips, tongue, throat, eyes, skin, or other areas
- Swelling of the eyes, lips, or tongue
- Difficulty swallowing and breathing
- Digestive trouble such as flatulence, diarrhea, or stomach cramps
- Hay fever-like symptoms
- Hoarse voice
- Shortness of breath
When you are looking for the best in effective food allergy testing in Snohomish, McQuinn Naturopathic is here to help you every step of the way. We offer over 40 foods for skin allergy testing so that you can get the dish on your health. For more information on food allergy testing, or to find out about our other services, give us a call today at (425) 905-2487.