Are you looking for a naturopathic approach to autism treatment in Monroe? McQuinn Naturopathic offers therapeutic strategies that can help manage autism spectrum disorders. We strive to provide families with healthy and natural options for helping loved ones with ASD, no matter the severity of the condition.
There are many means of treating ASD symptoms, such as speech, occupational, feeding, and physical therapies, but natural remedies can also aid in treating various manifestations of the disorder. Here’s just a little of what are naturopathic physicians can do for patients with autism:
- Provide acupuncture, chiropractic adjustments, and acupressure as a therapeutic measure for children with ASD.
- Search for hormonal imbalances or nutritional deficiencies that can hinder health.
- Test for food allergies and other types of allergies that can affect the quality of life with someone with ASD.
- Prescribed natural supplements and vitamins to help improve symptoms, especially those that relate to digestion or other issues that are commonly associated with autism spectrum disorders.
- Craft a nutrition plan that makes dietary changes that can improve the health of someone with ASD. This can include eliminating potentially inflammatory foods like soy, gluten, or casein, and crafting a diet plan around healthy, whole foods that are effective for healing the body.
- Prescribe probiotics to help reduce gastrointestinal issues that are common in children with autism.
When it comes to loved ones with autism, every case is different and unique and must be treated as such. If you want to find a more natural approach to autism treatment in Monroe, McQuinn Naturopathic is more than happy to provide you with treatment plans and options that are tailored specifically to your situation. For more information about our autism treatment modalities, or to schedule an appointment for your consultation, give our professionals to call today at (425) 905-2487.
Are you looking for a nutrition and lifestyle consultation in Arlington that considers your unique needs? If so, the crew at McQuinn Naturopathic is dedicated to bringing you all-natural solutions that focus on fundamental lifestyle changes and high-quality nutrition. We know that proper nutrition is vital to staying healthy and happy, and to managing many conditions, and we want to use that knowledge to help you improve your quality of life.
When you consult with our team, our experts help you examine your current dietary regimen and determine ways that you can eat and live healthier. This type of treatment is helpful for anyone but is especially advantageous for those suffering from nutritional deficiencies or other dietary issues due to prescription medication. Those with eating disorders or chemical dependencies can also benefit from a thorough nutrition and lifestyle consultation.
Once we’ve assessed your eating habits, body mass index, and compared to your weight and height to standardize weight height tables, our counselors can then draft a plan for you with a specified goal to be reached over a specific period. This plan takes individual problems into consideration that can otherwise derail you from your nutritional goals. To reach your goals, it’s also crucial to get the support of your friends, family, and co-workers. Our counselors highly recommend keeping a checklist, making short-term goals for your health, and logging meals to help keep you on track. The key is to stay consistent.
If you’re ready to turn your health around for the better with nutrition and lifestyle consultation in Arlington, McQuinn Naturopathic’s counselors are more than happy to help you get started. For more information about our naturopathic healing services, or to schedule an appointment for your nutrition consultation, give us a call today at (425) 905-2487.
If you’ve never been on the hunt for a naturopathic cardiology expert before, you may not be sure of the signs to look for that you might need one. Here are a few things to look out for to help you decide whether you could benefit from a natural approach to cardiology:
- Do you have a family history of heart attacks or sudden heart failure before age 60? If so, you should see a cardiologist. You can get screened for many of the following risk factors that tend to be genetic, including low HDL cholesterol high Lp(a) cholesterol, homocysteine, fibrinogen, and serum ferritin.
- Are you a man older than 40 or woman older than 45 planning on engaging in a new exercise regimen? A cardiologist can give you a stress test to rule out potential heart issues.
- If you have heart issues like chest pain, syncope, or shortness of breath with any physical exertion, go to a cardiologist as soon as possible to diagnose the problem.
McQuinn Naturopathic is proud to provide heart-healthy services that keep you in good shape without writing you unnecessary prescriptions. Natural medicine and proper nutrition go a long way toward keeping your heart healthy so that you can live the fullest life possible.
If you’re ready to discover naturopathic approaches to cardiology in Arlington, McQuinn Naturopathic is just a phone call away. For more information about our services, or to consult with our team about your needs, call our office today at (425) 905-2487.