To manage significantly larger volumes, we are recommending patients stay home if they have mild-to-moderate symptoms, using home monitoring and care for those symptoms. Please note that for 80% of people a Coronavirus (COVID-19) infection is mild and similar to the common cold. There are no antiviral medications to treat Coronavirus and antibiotics are not useful for treating viral infections such as Coronavirus.
Based on Snohomish Health Department guidelines, McQuinn Naturopathic is not testing patients for Coronavirus (COVID-19) infections. New guidelines state such testing will only be conducted on hospitalized patients with severe medical conditions.
Reported illnesses have ranged from mild symptoms to severe illness and death for confirmed coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) cases. Call McQuinn Naturopathic for advice if you are experiencing any of the common symptoms below or have additional concerns
The following symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure.*
- Shortness of breath
- Extreme weakness
If you are experiencing life-threatening symptoms, call 9-1-1 or go to an emergency room.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information & Home Care Instructions
- CDC COVID-19 FAQs
- Snohomish Health District Novel Coronavirus Page
WA Department of Health Novel Corona Virus Fact Sheet
- Chinese Simplified: 新型冠状病毒 (PDF)
- Chinese Traditional: 新型冠狀病毒 (PDF)
- Khmer: វីរុសកូរ៉ូណាប្រភេទថ្មី (PDF)
- Korean: 신종 코로나바이러스 (PDF)
- Russian: Новый штамм коронавируса (PDF)
- Somali: Caabuqa Xalfaafka Wadnaha (PDF)
- Spanish: Nuevo coronavirus (PDF)
- Thai: ไวรัสโคโรนาสายพันธุ์ใหม (PDF)
- Vietnamese: Vi-rút Corona Mới (PDF)