Are you looking for a naturopathic approach to autism treatment in Monroe? McQuinn Naturopathic offers therapeutic strategies that can help manage autism spectrum disorders. We strive to provide families with healthy and natural options for helping loved ones with ASD, no matter the severity of the condition.
There are many means of treating ASD symptoms, such as speech, occupational, feeding, and physical therapies, but natural remedies can also aid in treating various manifestations of the disorder. Here’s just a little of what are naturopathic physicians can do for patients with autism:
- Provide acupuncture, chiropractic adjustments, and acupressure as a therapeutic measure for children with ASD.
- Search for hormonal imbalances or nutritional deficiencies that can hinder health.
- Test for food allergies and other types of allergies that can affect the quality of life with someone with ASD.
- Prescribed natural supplements and vitamins to help improve symptoms, especially those that relate to digestion or other issues that are commonly associated with autism spectrum disorders.
- Craft a nutrition plan that makes dietary changes that can improve the health of someone with ASD. This can include eliminating potentially inflammatory foods like soy, gluten, or casein, and crafting a diet plan around healthy, whole foods that are effective for healing the body.
- Prescribe probiotics to help reduce gastrointestinal issues that are common in children with autism.
When it comes to loved ones with autism, every case is different and unique and must be treated as such. If you want to find a more natural approach to autism treatment in Monroe, McQuinn Naturopathic is more than happy to provide you with treatment plans and options that are tailored specifically to your situation. For more information about our autism treatment modalities, or to schedule an appointment for your consultation, give our professionals to call today at (425) 905-2487.