Lynnwood Urinary Infections treatment is usually acquired by affected women since the female gender is more prone to this condition. Urinary infections are bacterial infections affecting the urinary system. It would affect the kidneys, urethra, ureters and the bladder. Usually, infections would involve the lower tract which is the urethra and bladder. Women are the most at risk population for urinary infections.
There are four general symptoms of urinary infections:
- Painful and burning sensation during urination.
- Pressure can be felt around the pubic bone or rectum.
- Despite the feeling of urgency, only a small amount of urine is passed.
- Urine is cloudy in color. In severe cases, urine is colored red.
While urinary infection may be quite common, like any other infections it can be easily prevented. Here are simple ways to preventing infections of the urinary system:
- Make it a strict habit to practice good hygiene.
- After urination or bowel movement, always wash the area around the vagina and the rectum thoroughly. Also, wipe from the vagina towards the rectum and not the other way around.
- For individuals who are sexually active, it is important to wash before and after intercourse. Doctors would even advise that women urinate after intercourse. This said action would flush away bacteria that may cause infections.
- Water should be our best friend. Drink at least 8 glasses of water in a day and make it a habit to pee when needed. Do not hold in urine in the bladder.
- The type of underwear we use would also greatly prevent infections from breeding. A moist environment is known to be the best ground for infections to breed.
Individuals with urinary infections generally take antibiotics, however it is always best and advisable to try the natural methods. Here are some natural ways to treat infections of the urinary tract:
- Boost the immune system by the help of Vitamin C. With the immune system healthy, it becomes easy for our body to fight off infections.
- Keep the kidneys healthy by drinking alfalfa juice concentrate. It has been scientifically proven that this juice concentrate greatly improves the function of the kidneys plus in turn rids our body of toxins. It is also known to increase urine output. Try out cranberry fruit juice as well.
- A blueberry plant, a known anti-inflammatory, has been known not only to cure infections but prevent them as well.
- Echinacea, “wonder drug”, is a known herb which has been used to treating common colds. Yet, it is also popular for treating and fighting off infections of the bladder.
- Again, flush bacteria out by consuming a lot of water in a day. At least eight glasses of water or more is appropriate.
Infections of the urinary tract are a frequent occurrence, but this can easily be prevented and treated. Lynnwood Urinary Infections treatment begins with a healthy lifestyle and balanced diet.