Holiday Party Dieting Tips
Before you go:
- Make a plan: is this a single night of indulgence OR are you having a single treat?
- Bring something healthy to share!
- Don’t leave the house hungry: have a snack with protein before going- stable blood sugar will make it easier to stick to your plan
At the party:
- Eat protein, fiber, and fat BEFORE indulging in sweets and carbohydrates
- Continue to drink water throughout the party
- If you do indulge: ENJOY EVERY BITE (we mean it), once the enjoyment level goes down, you know it is time to stop!
3 Ingredient Paleo Cranberry Sauce
- 12 ounces fresh cranberries
- 3/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/2 cup honey
Combine cranberries, orange juice, and honey in sauce pan. Simmer over medium heat, until berries pop and sauce thickens, about 10 – 15 minutes.
Cool completely and refrigerate.
Serve at room temperature
(Recipe from www.cookeatpaleo.com)