While it is not unusual to have occasional bouts of tiredness, fatigue is another matter. Chronic fatigue causes many Americans to struggle to even do the most basic daily activities; much less go to work every day. If you are looking to resolve this issue, consider the benefits of natural and naturopathic treatment for fatigue in Everett rather than turning to medications with unhealthy side effects.
A naturopathic physician is prepared to help you find the cause of your fatigue and address your symptoms in a natural way. They can offer a variety of options that may be beneficial to you. These might include:
1. Supplementation with Vitamin B12 and B complex vitamins. This vital vitamin metabolizes energy in the body, so it is critical for you to have enough to utilize. Your doctor can help you determine if you are deficient in the B vitamins.
2. Bee pollen. One of nature’s most perfect foods, bee pollen contains proteins, vitamins, minerals and enzymes that aid the body in alleviating both intellectual and physical tiredness symptoms. You may also benefit from royal jelly and propolis.
3. Trace minerals. Many individuals with chronic fatigue are deficient in minerals like chromium, zinc, iron, and magnesium.
4. Maca. This superfood found in abundance in South America balances numerous body systems. It contains trace minerals, B complex vitamins and other unique ingredients that stimulate the hypothalamus and pituitary glands that are the basis for the adequate function of the thyroid and adrenal glands.
5. Liposomal vitamin C. Common forms of vitamin C like ascorbic acid is only absorbed by the body in trace amounts. Liposomal vitamin C boosts energy by capturing it in the lipid layers of the body and putting it right in the bloodstream.