Naturopathy in Everett is an unconventional approach to medicine that emphasizes overall good health treatments rather than addressing medical problems that have arisen. Treating the whole body through assimilation of medical practices from around the world over time has proven success for a wide variety of health concerns. It is becoming more and more popular with millennials.
Before creating a naturopathic protocol for an individual, both a physical and emotional evaluation will be conducted to determine where your health currently stands. Naturopathic treatments vary according to the specific needs and desires of each person but often include:
- Dietary evaluation and restructuring
- Vitamin and mineral supplementation
- Herbal medicine
- Massage or physical manipulation
- Hydrotherapy or water therapy
Naturopathic practitioners follow the six principles of naturopathy when treating patients:
- Do no harm to anyone.
- Natural elements promote healing.
- Treat the entire person by focusing on physical, emotional, spiritual, environmental, social and genetic tendencies.
- Instead of treating symptoms of a problem, direct attention to the source of the issue.
- Illness prevention is far more desirable than treating a medical condition.
- Educating the patient encourages him to be in control of his own health.
To learn more about naturopathy in Everett and how it can benefit your health in a positive way, speak with a naturopathic practitioner at McQuinn Naturopathic at (425)905-2487. Schedule your private, personal consultation today to discuss your overall health and what completely natural steps you can take to feel better than you have in years without expensive medications and their accompanying side effects.