Those who do not suffer from chronic pain do not have any idea of the suffering involved. It is tempting to turn to pharmaceuticals just for a little bit of relief. However, there are stories in the news every day about addiction to pain medication and deaths resulting from overdose. There is another way to ease pain that does not involve harmful drugs that more and more people are experiencing. Examine the benefits of naturopathic pain management treatment in Everett for back pain, arthritis, fibromyalgia and more.
There are a variety of natural and effective methods that can be utilized for different types of pain and include:
- Massage works well for post-surgical pain, back and neck pain, tension headaches, osteoarthritis and fibromyalgia. This therapy boosts endorphin and serotonin levels which are the body’s natural pain killers.
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy relieves stress and help you deal with painful symptoms.
- Acupuncture works well for migraine and tension headaches, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia, back pain and sciatica.
- Yoga is highly effective for arthritis, back pain and migraines because it promotes relaxation and enhances the body’s coping mechanisms for pain.
- Meditation lessens all kinds of pain and manages symptoms. Focused breathing is relaxing.
- Tai Chi and Qigong or slow, purposeful movements of each part of the body positively affect arthritis, fibromyalgia and back pain.
- Herbal remedies reduce the inflammation that causes pain. With guidance from a professional, specific herbs and vitamin supplements have shown to be as effective as pain medication.
Call McQuinn Naturopathic for a consultation about pain management treatment in Everett at (425)905-2487.