While the thought of undergoing acupuncture in Arlington may be a novel idea for some, and even scary for others, this ancient Chinese procedure has been utilized for centuries by thousands of individuals for a myriad of physical and psychological reasons. The benefits for your well-being are numerous, but can be summed up with these valuable explanations:
- It is an effective means to manage pain throughout the body, whether in the joints, for migraines or for menstrual cramps. There are no side effects to acupuncture, unlike traditional medications, and it does not hurt.
- After treatment, most patients report an enhanced sense of calm and peacefulness.
- The procedure encourages a speedier recovery from injury and helps the body heal faster.
- Addictions like phobias, anxiety, addiction, eating problems, obsessive disorders and other emotional and psychological issues respond well to acupuncture.
- The immune system is strengthened and better able to combat and fight off infection and viruses.
- Standard medical therapies are unaffected by the addition of acupuncture as a treatment option. It works well as a complementary treatment to traditional medicine.
- Nausea and vomiting that often occur post-surgery, from medication, post-radiation treatment, IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) and dyspepsia can be reduced or eliminated entirely.
The knowledgeable staff at McQuinn Naturopathic will be happy to discuss the advantages of acupuncture in Arlington with you or answer your questions about how the procedure works. Call us at (425) 905-2487 to schedule a private appointment with one of our professional team members. We have the experience and expertise to treat your health issues in a safe and effective way without causing you additional pain. Your treatment may even be covered by insurance!