Have you been researching your options for natural and effective pain management treatment in Arlington? The team at McQuinn Naturopathic is here to help you heal. Whether you have suffered an injury or deal with a condition that involves chronic pain, we offer a variety of methods to help you get back to living life without relying on harmful medications.
Whether you have suffered an injury or have chronic conditions such as arthritis, fibromyalgia, or back pain, we have a variety of natural methods to manage your pain and improve your quality of life, including:
- Massage therapy, which is targeted at relieving back and neck pain, post-surgical pains, fibromyalgia and arthritis pain, and tension headaches. This type of therapy is meant to boost your endorphin and serotonin levels, your body’s natural mechanisms for relieving pain.
- Meditation and breathing-focused exercise can help you get in tune with your body to relax and relieve pain and tension from a variety of chronic conditions.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy methods that are designed to relieve your stress and help you work through and deal with pain.
- Qigong and tai chi exercises offer a low-impact method that is excellent for managing arthritis, back pain, and fibromyalgia.
- Yoga is a highly effective low-impact activity to aid in pain relief for a variety of conditions and promotes relaxation while improving your range of motion, even with chronic conditions that can hinder movement. This type of movement is especially useful for arthritis, back pain, and migraines.
- Herbal remedies that can aid in controlling painful inflammation. It has been shown that with guidance from a professional, vitamin, and herb treatments can be as effective as pain medication in treating symptoms.
- Acupuncture treatments for migraines and tension headaches, as well as fibromyalgia, arthritis, sciatica, and back pain.
For more information on pain management treatment in Arlington for your injury, arthritis, fibromyalgia, or other conditions that require pain management, McQuinn Naturopathic is just a phone call away from providing you with relief. Call our team today at (425) 905-2487.